I could not live without X-Box, and computers because they are the technology I spend the most time on.
I think it has changed society for the better because now people can multitask better.
Technology is a good thing because you can get more things done with it.
I do not want technology to ever replace my dog because a robot is not as loving as my dog.
Yes because people are counting on everything being fast so it makes people more inpatient.
I do not agree I think it allows people to get a lot more things done in a day then they could before new inventions.
You stated that technology is a good thing and I disagree slightly, because it's not all good. There's always positives and negatives to everything. The negative of technology is that we rely entirely too much on it to do everything in our lives for us. You have to wonder how far people would really go when it comes to technology. I've heard of blue-tooth type stuff that's actually inserted into the cartilage in your ear... so is it really all good?
ReplyDeleteYou stated that you couldn't live without your X-Box. I agree, because you can meet new friends and play games when your bored with that nice Microsoft 300GB gaming console.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it is really all good.
ReplyDeleteYou stated that you don't want a robot to replace your dog, and I would agree with it. Even though the thoughts of having a robot dog would be cool, it just wouldn't be the same. Dogs can show emotion, but robots cannot.
ReplyDeleteCoop, you said you would not want your dog replaced by a robot. Hear, Hear, dogs are able to show emotion and show to others you have started a lifetime commitment and only by completing the dogs life can you prove your personality.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou stated that you did not want technology to replace your dog, and i totally agree with you, because it would not be the same to have your loving dog and some piece of metal!
ReplyDeleteYou stated it helped us get things done faster and I agree/disagree because if we didn't have technology, things would take forever to complete.
ReplyDelete