Thursday, October 20, 2011

Whats next?

Over the years everything in technology has moved so fast. Things change drasticly in how we do things in just 10 years. People come out with new technologies and then apply it to everything. I think that in ten years everyone will have a phone with GPS and they will be able to put as much music and videos as they want. People will be able to have about a infinant amount of space on their IPods and phones.
      I also think that all cars will have hands free voice actavation technology . Cars will be able to drive nearly by themsilves. They will be able to drive in straight lines without you even touching the wheel or gas peddle. Cars will almost all have camras in the back for backing up and motion sensor to see when other cars are comming up on you. I also think that eventually computers will be able to understand what you are saying and you will net need to type . You will be able to just talk and your computer will type it for you.

2 comments:

  1. I think that a lot of what you are predicting is very likely to come true. Technology started out as a little thing, but it changed the world forever, literally. I like your post, because it's interesting to see what other people think might happen in the future for technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think hands free driving is a long way off. Car companies are focusing on gas mileage and safety standards right now. That would be a secondary project. So I'd give it 20 years.

    ReplyDelete