Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LaRue Semester Tests

I am a Freshmen so this is the first time that I have had to worry about semester tests. I am happy that the hardest semester test that I have this year is Spanish. I am really worried about that class and math because my grade is only one percent from dropping to a B+ in both of those classes. I do not like how semester tests are such a big part of your grade. Some classes have the test worth 20% of their grade.
A lot of people stress out a lot about semester tests. Some people study for weeks for the tests. For many people they will determine if they pass the class or not and I am happy that I am not in that situation. I like how some classes have a semester project like this class and in reading. I like this because you know what to do and it is not a paper and pencil test. I am happy that I am in this class because if I was not I would not of known how to do my semester reading project because it is with making presentations on the computer. I am also happy how next semester we will have a chance to opt out if we do good on out ITBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment